Víctor Rodriguez Rivera
- PhD in Food Science and Technology (2002).
- B.Sc I Food Science and Technology. Degree Program of 5 years (1997).
- B.Sc in Human Nutrition and Dietetic (1992).
RESEARCH AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Associate Professor. University of Pais Vasco, Spain (at present).
- Researcher of Nutrition and Obesity Group, involved in different National studies (at present).
- Scientific Advisor of Nutritional Observatory. Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain.
- Highly Qualified Evaluator of Sensorial Analysis at Laboratory in the University of Pais Vasco, EHU LASEU and Idiazabal CRDO.
- Co-founder of UN-Diet Spin off. Feed Health Unit.
80 Oral Presentations in National and International Conferences.
Author of 31 publications in official indexed journals.
Author of 8 book chapters.
Author of 6 books:
- Bromatology (Elhuyar, 2006).
- Food, Nutrition and Dietetic (UEU, 2007).
- Human Nutrition and Dietetic (Elhuyar, 2007).
- Bases of Human Feeding (Netbiblo, 2008).
- Food toxicology (Elhuyar, 2009).
- Nutrition and Dietetic for Physical Activity and Sport (Netbiblo, 2013).