María Manera Bassols
- Master in Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion. University of Barcelona, Spain (2003 – 2005)
- B.Sc in Human Nutrition and Dietetics. University of Barcelona, Spain (2000-2003): Special Award
- First course in Medical Degree. University of Barcelona, Spain (1997-2000).
RESEARCH AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Adviser Dietician in National Research Project “THAO-infant health, preventing childhood obesity” (2006-at present).
- Dietician of PAAS (Integral Plan for Health Promotion trough Physical Activity and Healthy Feeding). Public Health Agency of Catalonia (2006-at present).
- Coordinator of postgraduate course “Dietary Treatment of obesity and overweight” IL-3. University of Barcelona, Spain (2009-at present)
- Coordinator of “University Degree in Infant feeding and nutrition: Keys to the professional daily practice”. FUFOSA/IL-3 University of Barcelona, Spain (2012-at present).
MEMBER OF SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES, COMMITTEES AND WORKGROUPS.
Co-founder of “Society of Interdisciplinary Study of Feeding and Social Habits” (http://www.seiahs.org/)